Neil Perry is one of my favourite Aussie chefs, this recipe is really easily and tasty! Don't be put off by the anchovies they dissolve in the oil and just add 'taste'... trust me on that x
200g/7oz pasta (any orechiette, fusilli whatever)
3 large zucchinis
extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
6 whole anchovies
3 cloves garlic
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
dash fried chilli flakes
fresh parmesan, to serve
1. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook 'al dente.
2. Meanwhile, grate the zucchinis and place aside.
3. In a large frying pan, heat plenty of olive oil and add the anchovies, crushed garlic and sea salt. Fry for about 3 minutes, stirring continuously until the anchovies start to soften.
4. Sprinkle in the chilli flakes and freshly ground pepper, followed by the grated zucchinis and a dash more olive oil. Stir for a further 2 minutes.
5. When the pasta is cooked (it should take 10 minutes), drain well and add to the sauce.
6. To serve, toss the pasta through the sauce and spoon onto plates. Grate fresh parmesan over the top and finish with freshly ground pepper.